Thai cuisine is a crowd favorite especially with it’s unique peanut and coconut bases. We decided to give our own Provee twist to it and make a special Thai peanut sauce with our Original Protein Spread. Here is how we did ours!
(serves one bowl for 2 people)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon of shredded ginger
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 3 tablespoons of sriracha sauce (or any chilli sauce based on your preference of spice)
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 sachets of Provee Original Protein Spread
- Empty out the sachet of Provee Original Protein Spread into a large bowl.
- Add the garlic, ginger and chilli flakes.
- Add soy sauce, lime juice and chilli sauce of your choice and mix it all well until you get an even color.
- Heat a deep saucepan with olive oil. When the oil is hot, pour in your mixture.
- Cook the mixture for two minutes stirring regularly.
- Add half a mug of water and mix until even.
- Let the new mixture boil for 2 minutes and then simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let the sauce cool and thicken in consistency.
Enjoy your very own protein packed Thai sauce with boneless chicken strips or rice balls!
We hope you enjoyed this recipe because we have loads of fun making it and then eating it as well. The taste was phenomenal without any guilt. Try it out today! #iamproveefit