Fun-filled crunchy Provee pudding
A delightful pudding is always a treat and easy to whip up using common pantry ingredients.
A scrumptious pudding is a perfect way to finish a family meal, but it doesn't have to mean hours in the kitchen. With our easy peasy recipe spend less time and get luscious dessert. You’ll love this creamy, soothing pudding recipe so much that you’ll be happy to eat bowlfuls of it all over again and again.
Crunchy Provee pudding
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Marie Biscuits - 5 pieces
Granolas – 3 tbsp
Banana - 1
Hung curd – 3 tbsp
Crushed Brownie – 2 tbsp
Wafers Bars – 1
Marshmallow - 1
- Take 5 Marie biscuits & crush them using a rolling pin, transfer the crushed biscuits in a container.
- Take out 2 ½ table spoon Provee Original Peanut Butter in a container & melt the same in the microwave (30secs).
- Now mix the melted Original Provee Peanut Butter in the crushed biscuits. Transfer the mix in the glass & press it to make it even.
- Transfer 3 tablespoons of Provee Double Chocolate & 2 tablespoons of Provee Choco Hazelnut in separate containers & melt the same at 30 secs each and put them aside to bring to room temperature.
- In the meanwhile Peel & slice your banana.
- Now Put Provee Double Chocolate layer in glass (on top of Marie mix).
- Now put 2 tablespoons of crushed Granolas on top ( layer 3).
- Put half of the sliced bananas ( layer 4).
- Place hung curd on top of bananas (layer 5).
- Put 2 tablespoons of crushed brownie ( layer 6).
- Decorate with sliced banana standing on the side.
- Put Provee Choco Hazelnut Sauce on top of the crushed brownie.
- Decorate with Waffer Bars and marshmallow.
Enjoy this creamy, crunchy and full of nutrition pudding prepared within few minutes. This is guilt-free and perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth and give you that extra dose of energy and wholesome nutrition.