If there is particular food I can’t walk by without eating that is Choco Chunk Cookies.
Cookies are the sweetest little bit of comfort food. The pleasure of eating these bite-sized dessert lies not in the cookies, but in the pattern, the crumbs make when the cookies crumble. On top of that, the sweet chocolate chunks literally melt in your mouth making it altogether infamously irresistible.
Here is the recipe of super delicious Flourless Choco Chunk Cookies by the Winner of our #WakeandBake Contest "Chirag Arora".
Provee Choco Chunk Cookies
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 1/2 Cup Provee Double Chocolate Spread
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 250-300 gms Choco Chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F/175 degree C
- Mix all ingredients until smooth and fold in the choco chunks
- Line a tray with butter paper
- Roll cookie dough into small balls and place them on the tray
- Softly flatten the dough balls
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 8-12mins
- Take them out and cool it for 5mins
- Eat away to glory
Tip: For making cookies completely vegetarian you can replace each egg with a mixture of 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil, 1 1/2 tbsp water and 1 tsp baking powder