What’s our favorite breakfast? Pancakes! We all love pancakes and the different flavors they come in. Our favorite are our signature Provee Pancakes. You can choose any of our three flavors: Original, Double Chocolate, Choco Hazelnut. Also, these pancakes use zero flour which means gluten free!
Here are the ingredients that you need:
(serves 4 gluten free pancakes)
2 Whole Eggs
½ Cup Milk
1 Sachet Provee (flavor of your choice, we used our favorite Chocohzelnut)
- In a large bowl mash the bananas halfway and then add the eggs.
- Mash bananas nicely mixing the egg in the process. Whip and blend them together using a whisk or fork.
- Add ¼ or ½ a sachet of Provee of your choice and mix again.
- After combining the ingredients, heat a flat pan.
- Add unsalted butter to the pan, coating it nicely.
- Pour your mixture evenly and thick. When the top starts to bubble, flip the pancake.
- Decorate the pancake with the rest of the sachet and enjoy!
Try this healthy and tasty recipe with all three flavors and see the diversity of Provee. You are sure to have these for breakfast very often. We know we do! ;)